Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Chiq!


Happy New Month People! Welcome to My September!

After spending almost a month offshore, I can't overemphasise the excitement I feel leaving this rig just in time to spend my favourite month with my people! As I type, everybody on the rig knows September is my birth month! I could not hold a full conversation with anyone without chipping in that my birthday is just around the corner! That's my level of excitement! As far as I am concerned, this month signifies the beginning of a new year. I am so grateful for the year so far. It's been a very busy year especially with work. I have probably spent ten out of twelve months offshore (okay, that's a bit exaggerated! ) I am just glad the hard work is paying off. Its been real difficult balancing work-life with such limited time but Thank God for giving me the sense to see the humour and positive aspect of every situation! I'm also grateful for 'Boo of life!' a.k.a The Husband, whose support is evergreen! My fam and friends have been ever so patient, taking my random calls and visits whenever it comes.

Okay, too much blabbing!

This should actually come on my birthday but hey! I warned you guys about my excitement level!

Anyhoo, here are a few fun facts about September;
I am sure everyone knows the zodiac sign(s) of the month is/are Virgo...and Libra ( No discrimination here :P) and also that the birthstone is the beautiful Sapphire. But did you know;
That the birth Flower of the month is The Morning Glory?
That its the national rice, potato and chicken month? (I guess it involves people eating a lot of these...Blah! Too much starch!)
That September 19th is the 'Talk like a pirate day'? (Well you have to talk like a pirate on that day. you just need to growl a lot and sort of yell your words with a scowl on your face. Say "Arrrrr!" every now and then and gesture a lot. Lol!)

Well, if you didn't know these facts, now you know.

Thank me later!

Have a fab month people!

Xoxo
HappyChiq.

2 comments:

  1. September people!!... wooooo.... (still wondering how the groove will work)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...