Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's been a while.....again!


Hey it’s been a minute!
Ok… it’s been forever and a day! So sorry I have been MIA. I have been out of inspiration and a bit on the down side to be honest. Work has really been stressful for almost a month now
Hello!
What’s been happening with me you ask?
Not much except for work. I spent twenty-three days out of thirty September days offshore. I don't know how best to describe it other than it being a totally wuss experience! I actually felt like quitting my job at a time but I guess loads of people feel the same way at some point in their lives. Despite the stress, I think I put on like 3pounds (Ok may 5pounds #Coversface!) it was hard to comprehend how I could be so stressed out and still indulge in food (A lot of it!)

I am so glad I am back!
Had a lovely independence lunch on the rig before heading back to town. Got in like 3:30pm and I decided to not to miss out on the whole day so I headed out to AKPOS OKUDU’s Independence Day shopping party!
Warning; Photo overload!
Akpos Okudu




Awesome blazer!

Rack of Tops/Blouses!

Got this lovely dress!
 
Pretty dress

 
I love love love this dress!






Gele Clutch!
Hair Accessories




Me and my appletini(second glass I think)
I decided to go for a really causal look. So I wore this Vero Moda hi-low top with my really old pair of jeans with my latest love!; My Asos hitop trainer wedges! I am so smitten-ed!

Black Beauty!

After three or more glasses of appletini
Lovely lovely, blazers, blouses, dresses, jumpsuits/playsuits, shirts and tops!! She stocked a lot of chiffon maxi dresses that looked all Grecian and classy! I had to get a couple for myself...looking forward to rocking the dresses! (...booking wedding dates and parties on my calender!)
 

Once again, it feels good to be back!

xoxo
HappyChiq


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...