Monday, August 13, 2012

Dreams....


I could not believe what I just heard!

“A ….A Transfer to …to Canada?”  I stammered. I was thrown into a state of euphoria! Could this be true? I felt like climbing the highest mountain in the world and screaming “Woohoo!” This had to be bliss and more!
“Yes you have!” My boss who was sitting across me replied. He seemed amused about the whole thing. It was taking all my energy to stop me from dancing in my chair! I still could not believe it! “Ah…I’ll need you to go through this document and sign it at your own time.”  He continued.
“Oh thank you! Thank you very much…” 
That’s when I first heard the most annoying sound in the world.
“Thank the company” He replied.
The annoying sound was getting louder and louder. I looked up at my boss’s face; he was scanning through the document in front of him. He didn’t seem to be disturbed by the noise. Strange.
It became really irritating! “Can you hear that?” I asked already irritated and looking around rather disturbed.
“What?” He looked clueless.
“Really? You can’t hear it? But it’s so loud!” I was almost yelling, trying to keep my voice above the noise.
“Are you ok?” He was beginning to look concerned.
“I don’t know…” This time I stood up. This was really confusing…
I woke up, my darn alarm clock bleeping away!
Super annoying! I should have known better…I should have just pinched myself to confirm! Oh well, I guess its one of those (Beyonce’s) sweet dreams people have once in a while (more like a million years!)
I really hope this one comes true!
Speaking of dreams, I don’t know if I am allowed to dream this big but I am loving this pair of Loubs! (Crush of the moment!)
Christian Louboutin's Mehari
I see this pair a lot on the net these days! Its the 'coveted' Christian Louboutin's Mehari Snake-print bootie. I'm completely *coughs* sold on this pair!...except that I always get a wake up call when I see the price!  
Na wah for Bros Louby sef! 
Before you all eat my head off, I know it's a designer brand and all but this is just me dreaming of the day I don't have to do an 'opportunity cost' analysis in my head every time I admire his shoes...It just seems like the kind of brand any 'chic' girl would want to wear, if you know what I mean...
...Ok! Time to wake up and get back to work!

Have a great week!
xoxo.
HappyChiq.

3 comments:

  1. Ah!!! These pages have become my guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! you really got me there! nice one girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...